Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FUNNY Pictures of the Girls


Kylie the drama queen!




Ummm. I don't know. She does this alot. Maybe she is going to be a gymnist.


This is what happens when you let your 3 year old dress themselves however they want.
She gave me a heads up that she was coming down so I grabbed my camera. This is what I was afraid of. (Sorry about the quality of the picture above. My flash apparently didn't go off.) And again. . closer up this time.





Busted. . . on the table again! Priceless looks!


I hope these made you smile. They do me! These pictures really have no reason or story but are just funny. I feel bad because most of them are of Kylie, but at this age, she is definitely the more animated one! Ansley is a little more reserved right now, but so much sweeter than her terrible twos!

No comments:

Post a Comment