Saturday, November 6, 2010

I LOVE family projects!

Okay, I am a bit of a weirdo, but I love family projects. Simply stated. . .I am a project person. I love to paint, decorate, create etc. So if you send home an assignment sheet for a family project, I am all over it. Here is a picture of Kylie's recent family project. Its a picture of her family tree.

Sadly, after we the project was sent home, I decided to laminate it for safe keeping in the years to come. But, there was a mishap in the laminating machine at school. Someone didn't clip the film after finishing, so that means it got all jammed up with my priceless project inside! You could hear my shrieks of anger from two doors down. I was very upset. Fortunately, the secretary at my school helped me salvage it. It is a bit wrinkled now, but still intact. Here is a picture of it before the "mishap"!

I was very PROUD of our project!

No comments:

Post a Comment