Thursday, October 22, 2009

Burt's Pumpkin Patch

On Sunday, we took the girls to Burt's Pumpkin Patch to pick out thier pumpkins. It was so cold that all our noses and cheeks were red. This was Ansley's 2nd trip and Kylie's 1st trip there. They both loved looking at all the pumpkins and was excited to get to pick out one of thier own. But, let me just tell you, it was much harder with 2 kiddos than with one! We wished we had a few extra hands to help us with this trip--maybe next year!
I will spare you all the funny details, and just leave you with the pictures instead My girls are in constant motion and I can never get them to sit still enough for a good picture of them together, but it is what it is! Enjoy the pictures!


This is one of my favorites. This was the pumpkin she wanted and she is trying to pick it up. Look at the expression-hilarious!


Goin for a ride. . .



Precious smile!

Ansley, just taking in the sights-happy to be there.



Mom, another picture????



Am I stuck here like this?


Kylie doing some shopping. . .



This one's big!



Precious face!

(I just wish the lady in the red sweater could be cropped out of all my pictures-grr!)




My girls
(Kylie is tired and doesn't want to cooperate with her sister anymore)















No comments:

Post a Comment