Saturday, October 10, 2009

We're Back!

Well friends, I have to say my blog slipped from my priority list these past few months, but now that things are slowing down a bit, I hope to update it with some of our favorite moments since July. So many priceless moments go on around our house I wish I could share, but it would be impossible to record them all!
Just know my girls are so amazing and I LOVE watching their unique personalities grow and develop. Sometimes, I catch myself just sitting still and watching them play by themselves and interacting with each other. They truly are each other's best friend already at 3 and 1. I am so glad they are going to be close--I was worried about that before Kylie arrived!
Many times Chris and I look at each other, shake our heads, and just laugh because they are into everything and everything is funny to them, no matter how messy, loud, or impossible it is.
Ansley is now a big girl! I kiss her every night and tell her how much I love her and how proud I am of my big girl. If I ever call her "Baby", she will quickly correct me and say, "Mommy, I am not a baby anymore, I'm a big girl!"
Kylie--2 words. . . Miss Personality! She is a bit of a wild child, but is the most funny, outgoing, and easy going little one I have ever met! She loves to laugh at you, herself, and anything that is going on. She is starting to put sounds together to make words and it amazing! At 16 months, she literally seemed to start talking overnight.

Anyway, you may find that I back-dating(is that really a word?) some of my posts. This is so things seem to be in a logical order. Otherwise my random thoughts and moments might get too confusing for everybody!

Enjoy the pictures. These are a few random ones from Friday of my girls having fun!






Ansley posing! She begged me to take pictures of her. Big contrast from a year ago!


Happy KyKy!

Kylie in her diva pose. I don't know what the heck Ansley is doing!

"Hehe!" she laughs!


The lighting didn't turn out so well, but she is posing in her new outfit from Gamma.


Her model moment. Too bad, the picture quality wasn't so great. Someone needs to learn to operate the camera better!


This is too funny! I wonder who the ring leader was in this unique idea. Hmm. . . Could it be LITTLE sister??


She's checking to see if I am watching. . .


Iknow, I know, we are NOT supposed to be on top of the table!

My favorite of them all. . . took my eyes off of her for a moment, and this is what she does. I keep telling her that she is NOT a table dancer! Geez.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are back to blogging Amy! I miss reading your little updates. The girls are getting so big; I cannot believe it.

    ReplyDelete