Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year. .. Welcome 2010! I am looking forward to what the new decade brings for my family! For the Stinson Family, 2009 was a year of filled with lots of ups and downs, blessings, new beginnings, new opportunites, second chances, and SO much more. From all of the experiences of 2009, I have grown as an individual, mom, sister, wife, and friend. Hopefully 2010 will be filled with much of the same.
By the way, I don't make New Year's Resolutions. However, one thing I hope to do different in 2010 is to be less stressed- Less stressed in general and certainly less stressed about all the things I cannot control. I feel that 2009 was a fast and frenzied year between balancing work, home, and 2 children under the age of 3 1/2-whew! My prayer for 2010 is that God will work through me to create a since of peace and clarity in my life.

On a different note, I actually had a few minutes to quickly read through Parents magazine yesterday. I came across an article that is called "The Daily Do". It is an article about daily challenges. I know, I know, my plate is "full" and running over the edge between work and my kiddos, but I thought the ideas were really cute. One of the ideas was from a mom who has taken pictures of her children every day of the year. Wouldn't we love to look back and see the faces of our children captured in pictures for a whole year?

Whether I can keep it up or not(I certainly can not promise to post everyday),but here is my 1st picture of 2010!

Kyky, Uncle Shawn, Ansley, and Eden

Happy Birthday Eden! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment