Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Yes, In Fact, These Are My Children



Gosh, you literally CANNOT turn your back on little Kylie for even a second. I love this baby, but she definitely does not give me a down moment.

Without giving all the details, we decided on Sunday during our visit to the ER that her nickname is "Trouble"! Hopefully this is a phase and will not follow her into teenagehood!!

Today, I had to vacuum my stairs since they are looking really bad. So I take a few minutes to get that done, just downstairs. Doing both floors would take too long. The kids are awake, that would be trouble.
So I come into the kitchen and this is what I see. . . that is flour. . . a whole bag of flour. . . EVERYWHERE!! Kylie had pulled the bag off the bottom shelf and decided to have a little sensory activity!!


This is the inital moment, after I grabbed my camera. . . notice her smile . . . she is trying to convince me not to get really mad!



Then her sister gets in on the action! They were pretending to be on the beach. . nice girls! I guess they were practicing up for our trip-ha!


Sort of scary there, Ans!

Kyky!!!!! What have you done??

No comments:

Post a Comment