Monday, February 21, 2011

Ansley's 1st Soccer Practice

Well its official. . . I am now a new soccer mom! Ansley is playing soccer this season. Saturday was her first practice and she did great! Her attitude was so amazing to see. She never got upset, discourage, flustered, or even disappointed. She tried her best the ENTIRE time! I hope she continues to keep it up. Her coach's name is Mr. Matt and we practice at Windermere Park. I think her team name with be South Africa. Our friends, The Cole's have a little girl on the same team with Ansley. Terri and I were college roommates and its neat that we get to sit back and watch our girls play on the same soccer team. We are looking forward to a fun season!









 Little Sissy watching Big Sis play.





Ans and Daddy practicing more at home with her new PINK soccer ball. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love it!! I'm so kicking myself for not getting my girls in soccer this year. I hope Ansley is having a great time!!

    ReplyDelete