Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just for Fun: Starring Ansley as a Fashionista

I finally got a new camera and I love it!! However, I am still learning to use it, so I play with it alot. Well today I tried out the sport mode, which means it will take pictures really fast.

Here's how it happened. . Ansley comes downstairs wearing a set of heels and her nightgown topped off with a crown eating a popcicle. So from that I got the idea for her to pretend she is Barbie from Barbie Fashion Fairytale ( a favorite movie of hers) and I will take pictures in fast mode. And this is what she did! I hope it makes you laugh. We certainly did. It was all in silly fun. Please forgive the music on the slideshow. I didn't have many options.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free slideshow design created with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment